Susan founded SGS Solutions in 2000 to provide consulting services to assist you in transforming your strategy into results. Her passion is partnering to learn about who is important to you and leverage those relationships to build stronger organizations.
Susan teams with you to address challenges and generate solutions unique to your situation. She breaks through barriers to help you achieve greater results.
Highlights of Susan’s experience include:
- Started an international nonprofit organization in 1990 and led its operations for seven years.
- Served as a senior executive for a large international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., primarily in the health industry.
- Facilitated and led multi-disciplinary teams around the world working with public and private sectors.
- Helped start a consulting business in Washington, D.C., managed the international division and grew it to 80 percent of the firm’s business in less than six years.
- Went to Bangladesh after graduating from college and assumed a management position after five months of work.
Susan earned her B.A. from Mills College in Oakland, California and received a Master’s degree in Public Administration (M.P.A.) from American University in Washington, D.C., She serves on the Board of the Association of Philanthropic Counsel.
Susan is a mother of an adult daughter. She loves dogs and has oodles of Doodles (golden retriever/poodle mix). Entertaining friends and preparing foods from countries where she has lived is one of her favorite activities.